Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Published this week

This week's issue of the Sentry is out (you can read the full print edition here), with three stories by me:



The first story has not been covered yet in any other local newspaper, at least not that I am aware of. However, Bill Nemitz of the Portland Press Herald did a very nice column on the topic.

Meanwhile, Shelby Carignan of The Forecaster also covered the principal story.

Additionally, I had a Real Person interview and a Person on the Street feature published in this week's Advertiser Democrat. However, you'll need to get the print edition to read those as they are not posted online.

Other work done this week was for a new Mainely Media summer publication called Gateway to Maine Magazine. I'm not sure exactly when the debut issue will appear.

Next week is an off-week for me at the Advertiser (I'm two-on, one-off for the features I prepare). For the Sentry, I will be working on what I think will be a fun feature story, while coverage of Monday's South Portland City Council meeting promises to focus on the annual city budget as well as final passage of new Main Street zoning districts (to feature a divide over a proposed Dunkin' Donuts lease agreement), an ordinance limiting where registered sex offenders can live, and an end to residency requirements for seats on city boards and committees.



No comments:

Post a Comment